The Passion Project ™
What if you could use what you’re passionate about to launch a more fulfilling career, partner with your favorite brands & influencers, or build the business of your dreams?
Would you take the leap?
Starting March 24, you can take the leap with us
Which one of these describes you best?
- You’re sick of watching people less talented than you become more successful than you.
- You’re fed up with being passed over for promotions or career opportunities because you don’t have enough “experience”.
- You’re so over not making any progress on your goals because you keep stopping and starting and don’t have anyone to help you finally launch.
I promise you, it doesn’t have to be this way.
Have you met Remi? He used to be like you.
Remi used his passion project to launch a career with lots of influence in his dream industry by following just a few steps in this program.
Remi was frustrated with his career path. He was interning at some high profile places, learning a ton and working tirelessly, as interns do. But, he wasn’t in the field he loved. Even though he was young, he wasn’t seeing a way to change the course of his career. Why?
Because he wanted to get into an exclusive industry with virtually no contacts and no “formal” experience.
Fast forward to today, Remi is making huge waves and has a ton of influence in a career at a well-known organization in his industry.
Launching his dream career was Remi’s choice. He could have used his platform to collaborate with brands or he could have started a business—and who knows, he might still do all three!
And so could you…
The Passion Project™
The Passion Project™ is a 6-week program with both 1-on-1 and group sessions to help you use your passion to launch your platform! We start on Saturday March, 24.
Enrolling in The Passion Project is the first step to creating a platform and presence that makes people want to connect with you.
Having a platform is like having a marketing assistant, or a really lit hype man, who doesn’t sleep. Your platform shows people what you’re capable of and attracts new fans, customers, and potential partners to you—even when you’re busy doing other things.
Building my platforms has:
- helped me collaborate and partner with some of my favorite brands
- opened up new career opportunities in areas I didn’t have “traditional” experience
- created new streams of ongoing income
How warm and fuzzy would you feel about…
- You leaving the job you can’t stand for a career you’re passionate about
- You having more fans and a larger following while working with brands and influencers you adore
- You becoming the boss you’ve always wanted by building the business of your dreams doing exactly what you love
Seriously, I’d feel warm and fuzzy for you!
How Does The Passion Project Work?
Participants will meet with me weekly on Saturdays (starting 3/24) for virtual sessions to tackle the topics below.
These sessions are designed to get you geared up for a successful launch when the six-week program is complete.
Passion Project Discovery (1-on-1 Calls) [Week 1]
- You and I will chat 1-on-1 about your passion and how you’re going to use it to create an influential platform. We’ll talk about your real goals (not the smaller goals you settle for) and start building your plan to get you on track over the next six weeks.
Setting a Foundation for Your Platform (Niche Development) [Week 2]
- Now that we know what your goals are, we will identify the spaces you’re going to dominate to help you reach those goals. We’ll use your strengths to identify the channels that will help you take over these spaces.
Creating Content That Makes People Say Yes (Content Creation) [Week 3]
- People only want to hear what matters to them, but they won’t hear anything if you don’t know what you’re trying to say. We’ll take the Creator-First Approach™ and use the areas of expertise you’re most passionate about to map out a bridge from your passion to your audiences’ hearts.
Finding Your People (Audience Identification and Building) [Week 4]
- You know what you’re trying to say. Now we’re going to get very clear on who needs to hear your voice so that you build an audience that is interested and invested in what you’re doing.
Staying On Brand and On Point (Branding and Social) [Week 5]
- Your passion is on fire, your tribe is falling in love with you, and you’re seeing what works well and what should be upgraded. Now it’s time for you (and your tribe) to start shouting very clear messages from the mountain tops. We’ll work on branding your passion project so that it’s ready for social media and social real-life.
Keeping it Together (Strategy, Automation, Time Management) [Week 6]
- At this point, you’ll be really close to sharing your passion project with the world. You want to make sure you stay on top of your sh*t. We’re going to implement tools, systems, and strategies that keep you on top of your game for your launch and beyond!
Take Brittney’s word for it:
“Naya helped me realize that a big part of my “why” and who I am are the stories that make up my life. The questions that she asked me were very thought-provoking and insightful […] I feel like I have a plan moving forward and I’m super excited!”
Oh, and there’s a free BONUS!
Get early access to my Inner Circle for free for 6 months!
(a $474 value)
My Inner Circle is a private network of highly-skilled go-getters who are serious about building brands, staying productive, and pushing the boundaries of their crafts. Members of the Inner Circle also get access to monthly 1-on-1 calls with me.
- Access to my new private chat group for you and fellow brand owners to have group discussions about topics like brand building, productivity
- First priority access to my private monthly calls or private live streams
- Get my feedback on your brand, business, idea, or project
- Pick my brain about anything you’re working on during your free monthly 1-on-1 call with me
Registration is closed!
Get on the waitlist
The Passion Project is for you if:
- You’re ready to elevate your career without waiting for someone to finally see your greatness
- You’re feeling unfulfilled and want to start something but you don’t want to commit to starting a business
- You want to start a business eventually, but right now you want to just start getting your name out there
- You’re good at something, but you don’t really have anything to show for it and don’t know how to get people interested in you
- You want to work with brands and make a name for yourself, but are feeling intimidated
The Passion Project is not for you if:
- You only want to learn about the logistics of starting a business
- You’re expecting to get rich quick
- You’re already seeing lots of traction with something you’re working on
Meet the Cohort Leader of The Passion Project:
Naya the Creative
I’m Naya. I am a Brand Therapist, international speaker, writer, and all around creative & digital architect. I’ve been handling internationally acclaimed, household name brands, and niche brands alike, for about 10 years. I’m currently based in New York City.
My mission is to help you use your personality, passion, and personal experiences to manifest your ideal lifestyle via entrepreneurial success, career elevation, and personal development & fulfillment.
I’ve used my own passion projects to secure partnerships with brands I love and respect, to gain influence in spaces where I used to be an outsider, to move into a career that I didn’t have a “formal background” in, and even to launch my businesses.
Words from Jasmine T.
“Sending deep gratitude to you, Naya. I’m not sure how I stumbled upon your brilliance, but I was led to you right on time. I was in a transition phase and your [resources] provided me the necessary information with clarity, humor and resonance in a way that felt real and refreshing.
Thank you and keep doing what you do!”
– Jasmine T.
Qs and As
Will this take a lot of time or be really demanding?
The Passion Project is a six-week program with weekly virtual (online) meetings and assignments each week. You’ll want to give at least 5 hours a week to the program. I’ll also be teaching you some time management techniques that should help make this program even easier.
Do we get to work with you 1-on-1 or are there only group calls?
Yes, you’ll work with me 1-on-1! In fact, when you register, you’ll get a link to sign up for your first 1-on-1 call.
Will you be running the program again at a later date?
It’s possible, but I can’t promise that yet. It’s best to enroll now if you’re interested.
Is this going to be a large group?
Nope! Spaces are really very limited. This is to make sure that each week everyone will be able to get their questions answered and so that people can request 1-on-1 time with me.
Is there a payment plan?
If you’re looking to pay in installments, reach out to me here.
Are there any discounts?
Yes. The first three people to register on day one of registration will get the best price.
I know you said that I don’t have to start a business, but what if I want to?
Then you absolutely can! I won’t be teaching the group about the logistical aspects of registering and running a business (unless the group asks for it). We’ll be working hard at developing a platform and a presence, which can lay the foundation for a business. If you want to know about next steps after your platform is built, we can discuss that 1-on-1.